1 med. Pork butt (7-9 lbs. preferably bone-in)
Roasted chipotle rub
Bonnie's Country Classic Tex Mex BBQ Sauce
- Cook on charcoal or gas grill by indirect heat or on low heat in the oven (325 degrees).
- Pat roast dry with paper towels.
- Brush thin coating of olive oil.
16 oz. Velvetta Cheese
1 can Rotel tomatoes
14 oz. Bonnie's Country Classic BBQ Black Bean Salsa
- Melt Velvetta cheese.
- Add 1 can drained Rotel tomatoes and jar of Black Bean Salsa.
- Heat and serve with chips.
- You can add 1 lb. of browned ground beef for a little extra
8 oz. Cream Cheese (softened)
4-6 oz. Shredded Cheddar
14 oz. Bonnie's Country Classic Peach Corn Salsa
- Spread cream cheese in baking dish, top with cheese and a layer of Peach Corn Salsa.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve with fritos or dipping chips