1 can MeatMan’s Dry Rub - Apple, Hickory or “Charged” Hickory
1 large package of chicken drummies or wings
Place drummies or wings in a 1 gallon Ziploc baggie. Add ½ to 1 can MeatMan’s dry rub of choice. Shake. Place in refrigerator for 3-24 hours shaking occasionally. Read More
1 med. Pork butt (7-9 lbs. preferably bone-in)
Roasted chipotle rub
Bonnie's Country Classic Tex Mex BBQ Sauce
- Cook on charcoal or gas grill by indirect heat or on low heat in the oven (325 degrees).
- Pat roast dry with paper towels.
- Brush thin coating of olive oil.
6 medium unpeeled round red or Yukon Gold potatoes (2 lbs) Read More
1-½ cups mayonnaise or salad dressing
1 Tablespoon white or cider vinegar
1 Tablespoon MeatMan’s Irish Mustard (we like more!)
1 teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
2 medium stalks celery, chopped (1 cup)
1 medium onion, chopped (½ cup)
4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
16 oz. Velvetta Cheese
1 can Rotel tomatoes
14 oz. Bonnie's Country Classic BBQ Black Bean Salsa
- Melt Velvetta cheese.
- Add 1 can drained Rotel tomatoes and jar of Black Bean Salsa.
- Heat and serve with chips.
- You can add 1 lb. of browned ground beef for a little extra
8 oz. Cream Cheese (softened)
4-6 oz. Shredded Cheddar
14 oz. Bonnie's Country Classic Peach Corn Salsa
- Spread cream cheese in baking dish, top with cheese and a layer of Peach Corn Salsa.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve with fritos or dipping chips
Use 2-3 teaspoons MeatMan’s * “Charged: Hickory rub per pound of meat. Rub seasonings thoroughly into meat. Refrigerate covered 3-24 hours. Cook in foil for 2-½ to 3 hours at 275 degrees. Remove foil and finish on medium heat grill for 30-45 minutes. This also can be done in 350 degree oven. Read More
1 boneless beef chuck, arm, shoulder or blade pot roast (4 lb) Read More
1 teaspoon pepper
1 cup MeatMan’s Beef Marinade
½ cup Coke
8 small potatoes, cut in half
8 medium carrots, peeled and cut into quarters
8 small whole onions, peeled
Add 1 tablespoon of MeatMan’s Beef Marinade per 1# ground beef used in making Meatballs. If pork is used in the recipe pork or beef can be used. Use your traditional meatball recipe than shape into balls. Panfry meatballs. Remove and make gravy. Wonderful flavor AND great gravy! Read More